Growth Connector is operated by ConsultantSearch UG, Germany. By registering, accessing or using any services developed, operated, maintained or hosted by growth-connector.com, including all websites and IP addresses available at and configured for use at https://www.growth-connector.com, you agree to be bound to the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service.”) and you agree that it is enforceable as if it were a written negotiated agreement signed by Growth Connector and you.
Growth Connector, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revise, update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice to you, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new features and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. You agree to use Growth Connector at your own risk.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICE, YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST RECENT TERMS OF SERVICE.
- The Service of Growth Connector is intended for people who are at least 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to use the Services
- You are required to provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process and/or continue to use Growth Connector. Growth Connector reserves the right to terminate your use of the services upon the discovery that the information you provided is not complete or accurate.
- You may not use Growth Connector for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You are responsible for complying with all applicable local, state, national and foreign laws relating to your use of the service. You may not violate any applicable law or regulation; post or transmit any materials that violate any applicable local law; use the service for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- You may not use any robot, spider, another automated device, or manual process to monitor or copy any content from Growth Connector.
- Growth Connector may modify, suspend or discontinue this service at any time, for any reason, at its sole discretion if the Client is in breach of terms.
- Growth Connector reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Growth Connector claims no ownership, responsibility or intellectual property rights over any of the content or materials you provide to Growth Connector.
- If you cancel or terminate your Service, your personal data may be immediately deleted.
use of services.
- The Growth Connector provides a 6-month program. The program can vary in length depending on the individual requirements of the clients.
- During the program, you may be required to give us access to or provide login and password information for accounts or services that you may have with third-party providers. By providing such information, you agree that you have read any agreements governing such access and that you have the necessary contractual and legal rights to give us such access.
- While Growth Connector will make suggestions on campaign content and set-up, the Client is ultimately responsible and liable for approving all content, including adverts and messages, that are part of the campaign.
- After the program, we provide secure access to all relevant data which we gathered during the program.
- By using the Services, you understand that:
- You must keep your login and password details confidential, and you must notify us immediately in writing if you become aware of any unauthorized use of your user ID or password.
- You alone are fully responsible for statements you make and materials you post through your use of the Services.
- Growth Connector does not monitor or screen private communications between you and your client and does not assume responsibility for any material posted.
- In using the Services, you agree not to:
- Place any material within interactive areas of Growth Connector’s website that contains a false statement about any person, infringes upon the privacy rights of any other person, or threatens, harasses, abuses, vilifies or embarrasses any other person
- Engage in any form of data mining, scraping, crawling, email harvesting or using any process or processes that cause automated queries to be sent to the Growth Connector website
- All Services and Content provided by or through Growth Connector are owned by us and are protected by copyright laws, unless otherwise indicated. Unless authorized in writing by Growth Connector you are not allowed to teach, copy or distribute our core process.
- Growth Connector is integrated with Third Party Applications, websites and services to make content, products, and services available to you. These Third Party Applications may have their own Terms and Conditions. You understand and agree that Growth Connector does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for the behavior, features or content of any Third Party Application or for any transaction entered with the provider of any such Third Party Applications.
- Growth Connector is not responsible for any loss or damage incurred as a result of your use of a Third Party Application, either through the Growth Connector platform or outside of it.
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. You acknowledge, understand and agree that Growth Connector provides the service to you “As Is” and “As Available” without warranty or condition of any kind.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders.
- You understand that Growth Connector uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run and manage the service.
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that Growth Connector is doing their best to secure your data, though cannot guarantee the security of your data while it is being transmitted over the Internet and through servers that are out of our control.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated, linked to, or partnered with Growth Connector.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse of any Growth Connector customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and legal action.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Growth Connector, its officers, directors, employees and its agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, made by any third party due to or resulting from your use of the service or your violation of this Terms of Service.
- You agree to receive administrative and legal notices about the service electronically via email.
- The package is billed for the full price in advance.
- No refunds or credits for partial months of service are granted, nor upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an active account.
- Growth Connector reserves the right to terminate or suspend an account for non-payment.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The Growth Connector program is fully refundable within 60 days after purchase. After 60 days no refund is possible.
- The repayment claim within the first 60 days voids if relevant exercises throughout the training are not being completed or their completion is not made available immediately upon request.
- As Third-Party payment provider, we collaborate with stripe. By purchasing our services you agree to the terms and conditions of Stripe.
cancellation and termination.
- You are solely responsible for canceling the service in the correct manner. You may cancel the service at any time by contacting us. We require a minimum of 48 hours cancellation notice.
- There is no cancellation fee.
estimated contact quotas.
- While experience enables us to predict with reasonable accuracy the outcome of clients’ campaigns, the number of contacts generated will ultimately depend on your service, price, offer, self-branding and your target market.
- In order to reach a high conversion rate, please follow the advises which are given in our workbooks and training.
changes to service fees.
- Growth Connector reserves the right to change service fees with 30 days notice. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Growth Connector website (https://www.growth-connector) or through email. Existing customers will be grandfathered into all new features, modules, and tools added to the plan previously signed up for.
intellectual property rights.
- Growth Connector claims no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the service.
- You may not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the content of Growth Connector’s service without the express written consent of Growth Connector.
- Parties shall not use or disclose to anyone any confidential information regarding the other Party’s business operations. Such confidential information shall include all non-public information the Party acquired as a result of interaction with the other Party which might be of any value to a competitor of the Party, or which might cause any economic loss or substantial embarrassment to the Party or its customers, distributors or suppliers if used or disclosed. Examples of such confidential information include, without limitation but not limited to, non-public information about the Party’s customers, suppliers, distributors and potential acquisition targets; its business operations and structure; its services, formulas and pricing; its processes, technologies and inventions; its research and know-how; its financial data; and its plans and strategies.
warranties and liability.
- Growth Connector does not warrant that:
- The service will meet your requirements or expectations.
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, bug or error-free at all times.
- The calculations performed by the service are accurate.
- You expressly understand and agree that Growth Connector shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Growth Connector has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from your usage of the service.
The failure of Growth Connector to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Growth Connector and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Growth Connector (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any questions regarding this Terms of Service or if you wish to discuss the terms and conditions contained herein please contact us: email@example.com.